Prague, Brno, Full time
Do you enjoy building new products, managing the development processes, and researching the competition to surpass them and stay ahead of market trends?
New exciting projects are coming to Cleevio, and we need an experienced Project Manager with a product-oriented mindset to help us deliver.
If you can approach a project with the end product in mind, are not afraid of making bold decisions, and know exactly when to push and when to pull - we want to hear from you!
On a regular day, you will:
- move things forward
- challenge the team, manage daily standards, planning, and retrospectives,
- specify business requirements - communicate daily with the clients in CZ / EU / US
- a long-term client satisfaction is our priority and we can achieve it only by meeting deadlines and providing top quality work
- look for the best ways to deliver the resulting feature to its users,
- visit clients in the Czech Republic or abroad,
- oversee projects from the early stage of analysis and specifications and share your insights with the clients on a regular basis
What are our expectations of you as a Project Manager?
- you already have an experience in project management,
- you can organize your work and lead by example,
- you are able to design suitable solutions with a team of developers,
- you have a basic technical and design knowledge related to the topics of mobile app and website development
- you have experience with building new solutions,
- you’re no stranger to Jira, Confluence or other project management systems,
- you can conduct negotiations with clients in English and Czech,
- you strive for personal development and learning new things on a daily basis
We appreciate good work - here’s what we offer you:
- Full-time work on HPP or IČO - according to your preference
- Salary according to experience
- Possibility to work from home (usually 2-3 days a week) 🛋️
- Cozy offices in Prague and Brno 🏢
- MacBook or Dell XPS as part of the Welcome package
- We will take care of your further growth - we will be happy to pay for educational courses and trainings 🧠
- In your free time, you will also appreciate the company's contribution to sports (MultiSport card) 🏋🏿
- Flexible working hours - we accommodate both the early birds and night owls 🕑
- Refreshments in the office and great coffee ☕
- Great team buildings (for example in a cottage with pool, sauna, grill and beer) and other team events 🙋
And, most importantly, a great group of colleagues and a job that you will love! ✨
Do you like what you read and feel that you’d be a good fit?
Great, we would love to meet you!!
Send us your CV, LinkedIn profile or a recorded video explaining why you’d like to join us.
We will call you, invite you for an interview with our PMs and CEO, work out a short task and give you feedback. Then we will agree on your start date, sign a contract and get to work!