Prague, Brno, Full time
Cleevio thrives on partnerships - we don’t just make tech solutions to order for clients. Partners like Driverama (used car sales platform), and GoodTrust (digital legacy platform) bring us a basic idea after which we take over and create the whole product from A to Z. We actively brainstorm, advise, and develop the entire design and strategy from the ground up.
It’s our passion. It’s how we create and how we bring value.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be in charge of engaging and hiring the best product builders in a creative, effective way.
- You will witness the very beginnings of cutting-edge digital products
- You will get to enjoy our lovely offices at Prague’s Naplavka and Brno city center
- You will be learning new things every day, and get time for self-education and development
- You will receive extra bonuses for successful hires - on top of regular company benefits
- You will experience working with a great, empathetic team that values trust and open communication
On a regular day, you will:
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience, involving contacting, prescreening, and arranging interviews. You will also be a big part of the candidates’ onboarding process.
- Build relationships and collaborate with hiring partners to understand hiring needs, team goals, and allocations
- Be creative in sourcing strategies and proactively implement new methods to hire the most amazing talents
- Be a trusted advocate for both the company and the candidate throughout the hiring process
We would love to have you on our team, if you have:
- Previous full cycle recruiting experience in the IT industry
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, social media recruitment strategies, and experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An interest in start-ups, mobile applications, and sales
- An excellent knowledge of English and Czech - verbal and written
- Reliability, patience, and positive approach
We appreciate good work - here’s what we offer you:
- Full-time work on HPP or IČO - according to your preference,
- Possibility to work from home (usually 2-3 days a week) 🛋️
- Cozy offices in Prague and Brno 🏢
- MacBook or Dell XPS as part of the Welcome package,
- We will take care of your further growth - we will be happy to pay for educational courses and trainings 🧠
- In your free time, you will also appreciate the company's contribution to sports (MultiSport card) 🏋🏿
- Flexible working hours - we accommodate both the early birds and night owls 🕑
- Refreshments in the office and great coffee ☕
- Great team buildings (for example in a cottage with pool, sauna, grill and beer) and other team events
Do you like what you read and feel that you’d be a good fit? Great, we would love to meet you!!
Send us your CV, LinkedIn profile explaining why you’d like to join us.