David Werner is a Head Of Engineering at Exporo, an equity crowdinvesting platform for real estate in Germany. Exporo allows private investors to start investing in attractive real estate projects with a starting amount of 500€.
Since its foundation in November 2014, Exporo has financed around 200 real estate projects, and raising a total of €59.2M in funding over 3 rounds. In this episode, we're gonna talk about:
- An emerging trend of digital real estate investing.
- How does blockchain technology allow them to lower costs and dependencies?
- What is the average return on crowdinvestments into real estate?
- How did they simplify the traditional real estate investment process in Germany?
- What is the revenue model for Exporo?
Visit Exporo for more information.